E-mail List Archives
Re: Reading tables in JAWS
From: Léonie Watson
Date: Jan 30, 2014 11:31AM
- Next message: Ron Stewart: "Re: Reading tables in JAWS"
- Previous message: James Nurthen: "Re: complex layout tables"
- Next message in Thread: Ron Stewart: "Re: Reading tables in JAWS"
- Previous message in Thread: Bourne, Sarah (ITD): "Re: Reading tables in JAWS"
- View all messages in this Thread
Melissa Johnson wrote:
"I'm trying to better understand how JAWS users read tables. I have my own
expectations of what I think JAWS should do, however, these are based on how
I view the Web as a sighted user."
I suspect that we all do it slightly differently. Providing the table is
marked up correctly, it should cater for most typical table navigation
Have you come across a table that is causing Jaws users to take an approach
other than the one you were expecting?