E-mail List Archives
Re: JAWS adds tabindex=-1
From: Paul J. Adam
Date: Apr 30, 2015 2:01PM
- Next message: Jonathan Avila: "Re: JAWS adds tabindex=-1"
- Previous message: MEJ - Beth Sullivan: "JAWS adds tabindex=-1"
- Next message in Thread: Jonathan Avila: "Re: JAWS adds tabindex=-1"
- Previous message in Thread: MEJ - Beth Sullivan: "JAWS adds tabindex=-1"
- View all messages in this Thread
I've see JAWS do that on elements it considers "duplicate" like maybe an image link right above a text link or some other repeating link type problem. I've seen this cause additional accessibility problems rather than fix a problem of repetition.
It only happened with IE though. I'm not aware of any other screen readers that manipulate the DOM like this?
Paul J. Adam
> On Apr 30, 2015, at 2:46 PM, MEJ - Beth Sullivan < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> does anyone know why tabindex=-1 is added to links sometimes when JAWS is
> Thank you,
> > > >