E-mail List Archives
Date: May 27, 2015 6:52PM
- Next message: Cliff Tyllick: "Joomla! Accessibility"
- Previous message: Patrick Burke: "Eventbrite?"
- Next message in Thread: Mickey Williamson: "Re: Certifications"
- Previous message in Thread: Mickey Williamson: "Certifications"
- View all messages in this Thread
I believe IAAP (International Association of Accessibility Professionals) is working on to offer something. No idea when though.
Srinivasu Chakravarthula | @csrinivasu
Sent from my iPhone 5C
> On 27-May-2015, at 21:28, Mickey Williamson < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> Hi all,
> Wondering if there are any certifications available for web accessibility
> (to test a person's knowledge, not the certifications that declare a
> website accessible). I have the one from the University of Southern Maine
> available through Easi that is general IT accessibility (web a11y is just 1
> of 5 components). But wondering if there are any others I should be aware
> of. Not looking for just a training to take. Looking for an actual
> credential-type certification.
> > > >