E-mail List Archives
How to indicate <strike> text
From: Weissenberger, Todd M
Date: May 30, 2015 3:42PM
- Next message: Sean Curtis: "Re: How to indicate
- Previous message: John E Brandt: "Re: Joomla! Accessibility"
- Next message in Thread: Sean Curtis: "Re: How to indicate
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Sorry if this has been discussed here before:
My developers recently asked about <strike>/<s> text, as used to reflect changes in evolving documents. I tested a few JAWS and NVDA on a few different browsers, but the stri fcken text was always vocalized by the AT.
Any good suggestions on how best to indicate that a span of text has been removed, and that another span of text is its replacement?
<p>The project will be overseen by <strike>IT Services</strike> the Applications group.</p>
Web Accessibility Coordinator
Information Technology Services
University of Iowa