E-mail List Archives
Re: Float labels
From: Patrick H. Lauke
Date: Dec 22, 2015 4:05AM
- Next message: Greg Gay: "Final Call for Papers W4A2016"
- Previous message: _mallory: "Re: Float labels"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: _mallory: "Re: Float labels"
- View all messages in this Thread
On 22/12/2015 10:59, _mallory wrote:
> Sometimes we have to do stupid songs and
> dances because the graphics people are usually higher on the totem
> pole, get paid more, get listened to more, and are the ones who
> sell the product to the client.
And again purely subjectively, as a *user* I find nicely implemented
floating labels, in the right context, quite pleasant/delightful. So
it's not always just graphics people doing it for themselves...
Patrick H. Lauke
www.splintered.co.uk | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
http://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | http://redux.deviantart.com
twitter: @patrick_h_lauke | skype: patrick_h_lauke