E-mail List Archives
Re: Accessible menus
From: Holly Marie
Date: Apr 23, 2003 12:20PM
- Next message: Holly Marie: "Re: Blackboard accessibility"
- Previous message: Holly Marie: "Re: Accessible menus"
- Next message in Thread: Holly Marie: "Re: Blackboard accessibility"
- Previous message in Thread: Holly Marie: "Re: Accessible menus"
- View all messages in this Thread
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anitra Pavka"
> There's a way to use CSS to style nested lists to make them appear
> hierarchical menu. I'm duly impressed by how many browsers handle
> well. I'll add that it even looks and works passably in IE 5.0 (Win
navigable if you
repeat the lists
disabled) on the
> target page of each top level link. That way the navigation is fully
> My only gripe is that since this example uses absolute sizing for
> the font isn't resizable in Internet Explorer (Windows). I plan on
> with this example to see if I can make it work using relative sizing.
Nice one Anitra.
I suspect we should put together a Navigation / list items piece ...
[wrong list, :) ]
I am collecting the various links and think maybe we could come up with
some likable, usable results for whatever possibility. It would make a
great piece of information.
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,