E-mail List Archives
From: Jay Dougherty
Date: Apr 24, 2003 7:35AM
- Next message: Jon Gunderson: "Re: Powerpoint problems"
- Previous message: Derek Featherstone: "RE: Accessibility of dotNET"
- Next message in Thread: Jon Gunderson: "Re: Powerpoint problems"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I am having problems with converting powerpoints with the University of Illinois' Web Publishing Accessibility Wizard plug-in. When I try to convert some powerpoints, I receive the following error message: "System. Null Reference Exception: Object reference not set to an object." Could anyone tell me what this message means and how I can fix my powerpoint so that the plug-in will convert it?
Project Assistant on "Web Accessibility For All"
Center on Education and Work
University of Wisconsin-Madison
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,