E-mail List Archives
Re: Reset button
From: Lori K. Brown
Date: Jun 10, 2003 8:23AM
- Next message: Tom Gilder: "Re: Reset button"
- Previous message: Rachel: "Reset button"
- Next message in Thread: Tom Gilder: "Re: Reset button"
- Previous message in Thread: Rachel: "Reset button"
- View all messages in this Thread
I find reset buttons useful from time to time.
I think they're accessibility can be enhanced by supplying a clarifying
title attribute, something like: "This button clears any fields entered
into the form and reloads the page." Yes, I know that every text reader
doesn't nicely render title attributes (morons!) but I figure that every
little bit helps.
As for the positions of form buttons, I always group them at the bottom of
Lori K. Brown
User Interface Engineer
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,