E-mail List Archives
Date: Jun 10, 2003 7:56AM
- Next message: Lori K. Brown: "Re: Reset button"
- Previous message: Cheryl Kirkpatrick: "Camtasia Studio "
- Next message in Thread: Lori K. Brown: "Re: Reset button"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
What is your opinion on reset buttons (input
type="reset"), both from an usability standpoint and
Do people find these buttons helpful or confusing? Do
users of assistive technologies find these helpful?
Does their position matter (usually, they're at the
bottom left of the page; does that work for people)?
Personally, I never use them.
Also, I suspect that they are only of use if the form
is long, rather than short.
Thanks for your insights,
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,