WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Re: For Engineers: A Self-Paced Training Roadmap forLearning ARIA

for

Date: Sep 20, 2016 9:52PM

Hi...

Actually, I was searching the link for the training, unfortunately, I lost the link.
Don't mind, could some 1 repost the link?

-----Original Message-----
From: WebAIM-Forum [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Karen Sorensen
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 10:59 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] For Engineers: A Self-Paced Training Roadmap for Learning ARIA

Bryan, this is a wonderful training on ARIA! I am enjoying it very much.
Thank you! The background on the Accessibility tree and tools to inspect it with is fantastic.
Karen M. Sorensen
Accessibility Advocate for Online Courses www.pcc.edu/access Portland Community College
971-722-4720
Twitter: @ksorensun
::DISCLAIMER::
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents
(with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.
Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------