E-mail List Archives
Re: Google's Invisible reCAPTCHA
From: Joan Preston
Date: Apr 3, 2017 9:07AM
- Next message: Joan Preston: "Re: Google's Invisible reCAPTCHA"
- Previous message: Patrick H. Lauke: "Re: Virtual tour"
- Next message in Thread: Joan Preston: "Re: Google's Invisible reCAPTCHA"
- Previous message in Thread: Jim Allan: "Re: Google's Invisible reCAPTCHA"
- View all messages in this Thread
Thanks Jim for your reply and letting me know what it worked in.
From: Jim Allan [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 1:46 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Google's Invisible reCAPTCHA
for me, worked in Chrome with Jaws. Failed everytime with FF and Jaws
On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Joan Preston < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
> Hi all,
> Has anyone tried implementing Googles Invisible reCAPTCHA? If yes,
> tested it with assistive technology? I know it states it is
> invisible, but not sure if it's truly invisible to AT users.
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756
voice 512.206.9315 fax: 512.206.9264 http://www.tsbvi.edu/
"We shape our tools and thereafter our tools shape us." McLuhan, 1964