E-mail List Archives
Making FAQs accessible
Date: Aug 26, 2003 12:32PM
- Next message: Kynn Bartlett: "Re: Making FAQs accessible"
- Previous message: Michael Burks: "RE: AccMonitor"
- Next message in Thread: Kynn Bartlett: "Re: Making FAQs accessible"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
We have a FAQ which we are required to make accessible. Its current format
is a list of questions (<ul>) which are links to the named anchors below.
Currently the first line of each answer is a repeat of the question
formatted using <strong> and then below is the body of the answer. Should
the answers also be formatted as a list too? If so, can one use paragraphs
within <li>? What other alternatives are there?
Thanks in advance,
To subscribe, unsubscribe, suspend, or view list archives,