E-mail List Archives
Re: "marked" as compliant?
From: Ryan E. Benson
Date: Jun 26, 2017 7:01AM
- Next message: Andrea Miralia: "Re: "marked" as compliant?"
- Previous message: Andrea Miralia: ""marked" as compliant?"
- Next message in Thread: Andrea Miralia: "Re: "marked" as compliant?"
- Previous message in Thread: Andrea Miralia: ""marked" as compliant?"
- View all messages in this Thread
Cms is part of HHS, so you should be making the files meet the checklists
on http://508.hhs.gov. The link is near the bottom of the page.
Ryan E. Benson
On Jun 26, 2017 08:09, "Andrea Miralia" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
We remediated a document for CMS, and then got this comment back. I've
never seen this before. Anyone know what they want here? Lol
"If the materials are not marked as 508 compliant, CMS will still proceed
with the established meeting but be unable to share provided materials
electronically throughout the agency."
In the past, we've just included the accessibility report.