E-mail List Archives
From: Maya Sellon
Date: Jul 25, 2017 4:53PM
- Next message: L Snider: "Re: Transcript usage"
- Previous message: Poornima: "Re: Focus handling on Native App"
- Next message in Thread: L Snider: "Re: Transcript usage"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
A question popped up in a project I'm working on that I answered with "it
depends", but I wanted to ask you all as well: how do people (especially
screen reader users) use video transcripts? Do they use them instead of the
video? Or to somehow support the video after they've listened to it?
I pointed out that it's not just low vision users who use transcripts and
that I think it really depends on the task the user is carrying out, but
would be very interested and grateful to hear from this group.
Thanks in advance!
iPhone. iTypos. iApologise.