E-mail List Archives
RE: Dreamweaver MX 2004
From: Cheryl D. Wise
Date: Sep 20, 2003 8:20PM
- Next message: Stephanie Sullivan: "Re: Dreamweaver MX 2004"
- Previous message: Dey Alexander: "Re: Dreamweaver MX 2004"
- Next message in Thread: Stephanie Sullivan: "Re: Dreamweaver MX 2004"
- Previous message in Thread: Dey Alexander: "Re: Dreamweaver MX 2004"
- View all messages in this Thread
No, they weren't available by default in Dreamweaver MX either. You've
always had to turn them on in the preference menu. I just installed
Dreamweaver MX 2004 on my PC. I've been using the trial on the Mac for about
a week but since I never used Dreamweaver on the Mac before I can't say how
many changes there were.
Cheryl D. Wise
mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED>
From: Dey Alexander
I am a very occasional user of Dreamweaver MX and one thing that alarms me
having read the documentation on the Macromedia page mentioned below is that
authors now need to turn on the accessibility features from the preferences
menu. Unless I'm mistaken (as I said, I'm only a casual DW
user) many of the accessibility features mentioned are already available in
MX by default.
To subscribe, unsubscribe, suspend, or view list archives,