E-mail List Archives
Re: Dreamweaver MX 2004
From: Dey Alexander
Date: Sep 20, 2003 6:52PM
- Next message: Cheryl D. Wise: "RE: Dreamweaver MX 2004"
- Previous message: jeb: "Dreamweaver MX 2004"
- Next message in Thread: Cheryl D. Wise: "RE: Dreamweaver MX 2004"
- Previous message in Thread: jeb: "Dreamweaver MX 2004"
- View all messages in this Thread
I am a very occasional user of Dreamweaver MX and one thing that alarms
me having read the documentation on the Macromedia page mentioned below
is that authors now need to turn on the accessibility features from the
preferences menu. Unless I'm mistaken (as I said, I'm only a casual DW
user) many of the accessibility features mentioned are already available
in MX by default.
> Has anyone done a review about the newest version of Dreamweaver (DW MX
> 2004) regarding accessibility? I've only seen what Macromedia is reporting
> on their website which looks pretty good:
> Is there anyone out there using this that confirm?
To subscribe, unsubscribe, suspend, or view list archives,