E-mail List Archives
Re: PDF remediation
From: Philip Kiff
Date: Oct 23, 2017 8:41PM
- Next message: Chagnon | PubCom: "Re: PDF remediation"
- Previous message: Philip Kiff: "Re: PDF remediation"
- Next message in Thread: Chagnon | PubCom: "Re: PDF remediation"
- Previous message in Thread: Philip Kiff: "Re: PDF remediation"
- View all messages in this Thread
I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this, Jon! AxesPDF is my main
tool (after Acrobat). Do you have issues with some of their one-click
fixes? Or are there more serious issues with what they are doing the PDF
structure do you think?
On 2017-10-23 3:31 PM, Metzessible wrote:
> [....] I'm
> not impressed at all with the level of accessible PDF it returns with the
> PDF/UA flag attached. I can go into much further detail about it if anyone
> cares to hear my thoughts about it, but I won't be buying this software
> because of my evaluation.