Re: e-signature accessibility question

for

Date: Mar 15, 2018 3:51PM

Yes, I too use it.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 3:51 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] e-signature accessibility question

I highly recommend DocuSign. I used it all the time and it is quite accessible.

The important part is to ensure that you read their accessibility SDK. If not implemented properly, DocuSign may not be as accessible.

From: WebAIM-Forum < <EMAIL REMOVED> > On Behalf Of Joy Relton
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 4:05 PM
To: 'Donald F. Evans' < <EMAIL REMOVED> >; 'WebAIM Discussion List' < <EMAIL REMOVED> >

I have used DocuSign and would say that it is usable. Things are labeled but I couldn't analyze it at the time, because I had to sign and submit the documents. I used JAWS, I think 18 on a Window 10.1 laptop.

From: WebAIM-Forum < <EMAIL REMOVED> > On Behalf Of Donald F. Evans via WebAIM-Forum
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 4:15 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List < <EMAIL REMOVED> >

I don't have an example. Apparently it is a product called eSign or eSignLive. The devs tell me the current version is ADA accessible, but I'm not a true believer.

To: Donald F. Evans < <EMAIL REMOVED> >; WebAIM Discussion List < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 11:50 AM

Do you mean using sites like docusign? Perhaps an example of what you're looking for might help. Sites that allow esigs can be accessible, but they often aren't, but I think you can say that about any website in general. Do you have specifics you're looking for?

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 9:00 AM, Donald F. Evans via WebAIM-Forum < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:

Does anyone have an idea about the accessibility of e-signature?