for

Date: Mar 28, 2018 8:17AM

Thanks for the responses!

Lainie

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 9:53 AM
To: WebAIM Discussion List < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Google maps/maps API accessibility

I would add that the non-embedded Google maps are more accessible than the embedded ones, so don't deactivate the link to maps.google.com (I think this is a possible setting when you are working in Google Maps building an embedded map)

-----Original Message-----
From: WebAIM-Forum [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of <EMAIL REMOVED>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 10:47 AM
To: WebAIM Discussion List < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Google maps/maps API accessibility

Lainie,

I found this link.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__web-2Daccessibility.carnegiemuseums.org_content_maps_&d=DwIGaQ&c=pLULRYW__RtkwsQUPxJVDGboCTdgji3AcHNJU0BpTJE&r=MMimM36KI-FWX0bnlG1RIfPA1CXbOiX6a5UedKkw4PqI-30JMTJzCvKRzJYC8JBO&méR7quqQ9AZZ1J_8rdf6h8LrytqgSFEiZb47JT9K9I4&s=QRhT-AvzFyonxJorbz_RWSPW1zzTEIsDJKOBgl_BWok&e
looks good.

thx, AJ

----- Original Message -----
To:" <EMAIL REMOVED> "
Cc:
Sent:Fri, 23 Mar 2018 15:11:40 +0000
Subject:[WebAIM] Google maps/maps API accessibility

Hello!

I am doing research on the current state of Google Maps accessibility as well as what are the most accessible interactive map type APIs.

Can anyone point me to any great information you've found?

Thank you!

Lainie Strange
Web Accessibility Coordinator
State of Missouri - ITSD

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary to Capital One and/or its affiliates and may only be used solely in performance of work or services for Capital One. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.