E-mail List Archives
Re: good example
From: Cheryl Kirkpatrick
Date: Oct 22, 2003 9:12AM
- Next message: Zwack, Melanie: "RE: good example"
- Previous message: Patricia Murray: "RE: Web Accessibility seminars"
- Next message in Thread: Zwack, Melanie: "RE: good example"
- Previous message in Thread: Jeff Finlay: "Re: good example"
- View all messages in this Thread
We are going to do both. Unfortunately, ones encountering problems are easy to
find. I do have some good examples but have not found one that I think is the
shining example. One thing I am looking for is a visual "skip navigation". It
seems that even the good sites are hiding that.
Jeff Finlay wrote:
> > At the South Carolina Library Association conference, I am
> > moderating a session on accessibility in which we will have a blind user
> > demonstrating JAWS. Can anyone recommend an especially good library Web
> > site to use for the demonstration?
> Did you want to use one that shows JAWS working well or encountering
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, suspend, or view list archives,
> visit http://www.webaim.org/discussion/
South Carolina State Library
To subscribe, unsubscribe, suspend, or view list archives,