WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Re: Accessibility SOW

for

Date: Sep 20, 2019 6:37AM

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your reply and Support,

SOW = Statement of Work

Which is referred to as the narrative description of a project's work requirement . It defines project-specific activities, deliverables, and timelines for a vendor providing services to the client.

SOW= Statement of Work

Regards,
Sreekar

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Friday, September 20, 2019 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Accessibility SOW

Hi Unicorn!
Just a quick reply to let you know that your messages are reaching the list just fine. If you don't receive replies, you can check the archives to verify that your messages appear there (it takes perhaps half a day for messages to appear there):
https://webaim.org/discussion/archives
There are many reasons why messages might get no replies on this list. Some of your messages were sent as "replies" that interrupted other question threads about other topics. You are more likely to get replies if you start your own thread like you did with this question about Accessibility SOW.
In the case of this specific question about Accessibility SOW, I personally did not know what SOW stood for, but I doubt I could help in any case. The question also seems very vague to me. Finally, I personally wondered if this message was fake because it was signed by someone named "Unicorn" which didn't seem like a real name.
However, everyone on the list replies as they wish in their own way on their own time at their own pace. I personally would give a message at least 3 days before giving up or sending a follow-up question with more details.
Sincerely,
Philip Kiff
D4K Communications
On 2019-09-20 in another thread, Praunicorn wrote:
Hi Every one,

Sorry for this inconvenience , I am posting my Queries to get help from this great forum but I am not sure why I am not getting any response. I am using following id <EMAIL REMOVED> to post my Questions. Can you please kindly help me out this.

Regards,
Unicorn.
And
On 2019-09-19 14:34, Praunicorn wrote:
Hey Everyone,

Can someone please explain me how to prepare SOW for Accessibility testing. It will be great help if you share any sample SOW Doc.

Regards,
Unicorn

Sent from Mail for Windows 10