E-mail List Archives
WebAIM online Training event
From: Mike Lyman
Date: May 26, 2004 12:44PM
- Next message: Leo Smith: "link underlines and link colors"
- Previous message: Jared Smith: "Re: List etiquette"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Web Accessibility Coordination & Leadership
Online Training Event
June 1 - June 11 2004
Cost: $25 (USD) per person.
Registration now open at
Universities, government agencies, corporations, and other organizations
require organized, sustained Web accessibility efforts to ensure that their
Web content will be accessible to users with disabilities.
WebAIM's online symposium can help your organization chart the right course
and stay true to that course over time.
- step-by-step guides
- practical advice
- resources for Web developers
- moderated discussion forum
3 Live Webcasts:
- "Identifying Needs, Applicable Laws, Challenges, & Resources"
- "Drafting & Implementing Policies & Procedures"
- "Sustaining & Maintaining Efforts Over Time"
If you are involved in any way with information technology management, this
is an event you won't want to miss.
Find out more or sign up now at
6801 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-6800