E-mail List Archives
ACS for WCAG 2.1 alone
From: Ramakrishnan Subramanian
Date: Feb 13, 2022 9:55PM
- Next message: glen walker: "Re: ACS for WCAG 2.1 alone"
- Previous message: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: Empty
Tags For Spacing"
- Next message in Thread: glen walker: "Re: ACS for WCAG 2.1 alone"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
We have got a client requirement to prepare ACS report for their
website that is recently tested only against WCAG 2.1 requirements
alone excluding 2.0 requirements. Their website was already tested for
WCAG 2.0 requirements couple of Years ago.
I have the following queries regarding this scenario.
Can we prepare ACR for WCAG 2.1 alone excluding 2.0?
Since the given website is not tested for 2.0 recently, should we
recommend to test against all the WCAG requirements including 2.0 if
they look for conformance?
If it is ok to prepare ACS for 2.1Â alone, what should be mentioned in
the comment's column for 2.0 SC's?
What is the industry practice on such scenarios?
Thanks and Regards