E-mail List Archives
Re: stupid question about pdf's
Date: Jun 18, 2022 9:20PM
- Next message: bobby accessibility: "Re: MMS Accessibility"
- Previous message: Nathan Clark: "accessibility courses"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Nathan Clark: "stupid question about pdf's"
- View all messages in this Thread
See this blog for an overview about accessibility testing with screen readers.
â â â
Bevi Chagnon | Designer, Accessibility Technician | <EMAIL REMOVED>
â â â
PubCom: Technologists for Accessible Design + Publishing
consulting ' training ' development ' design ' sec. 508 services
Upcoming classes at www.PubCom.com/classes
â â â
Latest blog-newsletter â Simple Guide to Writing Alt-Text
From: WebAIM-Forum < <EMAIL REMOVED> > On Behalf Of Nathan Clark
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2022 11:01 PM
To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Subject: [WebAIM] stupid question about pdf's
Pardon me if this is a stupid question. Is their a way either using automated testing or manual testing that allows blind screen reader users to test pdf documents for accessibility? If so, where can I learn how to do this task? Thanks.
QA Automation Analyst Tech team
email: <EMAIL REMOVED>
101 Village Blvd
Princeton, NJ 08540
SMBE & Minority Owned Business