E-mail List Archives
Re: PDF vs. HTML
Date: Jul 30, 2004 3:38PM
- Next message: Paul Bohman: "Re: PDF vs. HTML"
- Previous message: sachin: "Re: PDF vs. HTML"
- Next message in Thread: Paul Bohman: "Re: PDF vs. HTML"
- Previous message in Thread: sachin: "Re: PDF vs. HTML"
- View all messages in this Thread
Actually even scanned documents can be made to be accessible with the latest
version of Adobe. OCR functionality is built in. Contact Greg Pisocky at
Adobe for more details.
From: sachin [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 4:29 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] PDF vs. HTML
If the documents have been scanned from a paper source and saved as a PDF,
I've always noticed that JAWS doesn't work at all with it.