E-mail List Archives
checkboxes and labels
From: Glenda Watson Hyatt
Date: Oct 17, 2001 12:56AM
- Next message: Leo Smith: "tables and forms"
- Previous message: Paul Bohman: "Re: IBM Home Page Reader"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
If I understand WAI correctly, labels for radio buttons and checkboxes
should appear after the radio button or checkbox. For example:
Choose your area of interest:
 Personal Development  Management Skills
Have I interpreted this correctly? Why have the checkbox before hearing
what you are checking? Or, do I have something wrong? Thanks.
Glenda Watson Hyatt
Soaring Eagle Communications
"Creating freedom and power through accessible communications"
E Mail: mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Want to know how to make your website accessible to more people?
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter by emailing
mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED>
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,