E-mail List Archives
Re: More on tabs
From: Bob Easton
Date: Dec 18, 2004 3:24PM
- Next message: Andrew Arch: "Re: More on tabs"
- Previous message: Seth Rothberg: "More on tabs"
- Next message in Thread: Andrew Arch: "Re: More on tabs"
- Previous message in Thread: Seth Rothberg: "More on tabs"
- View all messages in this Thread
> Sorry to be such a pest, but I am trying to figure things out. This time
> I'm wondering what the correct behavior is for tabbing after a skip
> link (or any link to an anchor on the same page) has been followed. In
> some browsers, tabbing after following the link takes you to the next
> link following the named anchor. In other browsers tabbing just takes
> you back to the next link after the skip link, which kind of defeats the
> purpose. And I'm not sure at all what Opera on the Mac is doing.
This is EXACTLY the keyboard focus problem that Jim Thatcher wrote about
in his article. It's an IE problem. Read the very end of the article
to find a fix.