E-mail List Archives
Re: Print Margins
From: Patrick H. Lauke
Date: Jan 28, 2005 11:04AM
- Next message: Austin, Darrel: "Re: Print Margins"
- Previous message: Austin, Darrel: "Re: ASP.Net Viewstate"
- Next message in Thread: Austin, Darrel: "Re: Print Margins"
- Previous message in Thread: Dagmar Noll: "Re: Print Margins"
- View all messages in this Thread
> If they have chosen the PDF option rather than the HTML it is reasonable to
> assume that they want to print them, sin't it?
Not to be contrary or anything, but sometimes users also download the
PDF because it's a nice, discrete "package" (particularly when there's
images, maps, etc added) that they can email, take around on a flash
drive, whatever (rather than having to "save this page" and having
potential issues with needing the downloaded images, stylesheets, etc).
Not saying it's always the case, or that it applies in this instance,
but thought it would be worth throwing into the mix here...
Patrick H. Lauke