E-mail List Archives
Date: Feb 18, 2005 4:34AM
- Next message: Chris Heilmann: "Re: headings"
- Previous message: Chris Heilmann: "Re: headings"
- Next message in Thread: Chris Heilmann: "Re: headings"
- Previous message in Thread: Chris Heilmann: "Re: headings"
- View all messages in this Thread
On Feb 18, 2005, at 6:04 AM, lists38 wrote:
Previously I wrote
> Since ...web pages can be linked to
> in any order, my logic says spelling out the implied headings on each
> page is a good practice.
> That is what LINK is for, and you can reuse it,too:
Sorry Chris- I'm an idiot. I don't understand how using the LINK in
this fashion would help understanding or accessibility. Educate me.
Multimedia Specialist, Graphic Designer
Education Technology Services, a small unit within
Information Technology Services, at
The Pennsylvania State University
212 Rider Building II
State College, PA 16801-4819