E-mail List Archives
From: Tim Beadle
Date: Feb 22, 2005 4:06AM
- Next message: Michael Moore: "Re: WCAG 2.0 and resizing text"
- Previous message: Chris Price: "Re: WCAG 2.0 and resizing text"
- Next message in Thread: Bob Easton: "Re: headings"
- Previous message in Thread: michael.brockington: "Re: headings"
- View all messages in this Thread
"michael.brockington" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
wrote on 22/02/2005 10:49:45:
> I generally find that being offensive to people that one is trying
> is a bad thing.
I generally find that people who insist on being right
and on having the last word are no better. You weren't exactly in the kind
of mood to be instructed or taught.
> I thought that the purpose of this list was to help clarify any ambiguities
> in the various accessibility recommendations, and to help people to
> mutually acceptable solutions, however if it is just a place for people
> pass their opinions off as fact without ever bothering to understand
> complexities of the situation then there is no point in any developer
> on this list.
Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England
IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England
This e-mail message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.