E-mail List Archives
Re: WCAG 2.0 and resizing text
From: Michael Moore
Date: Feb 22, 2005 6:25AM
- Next message: Tim Beadle: "Re: WCAG 2.0 and resizing text"
- Previous message: Tim Beadle: "Re: headings"
- Next message in Thread: Tim Beadle: "Re: WCAG 2.0 and resizing text"
- Previous message in Thread: Chris Price: "Re: WCAG 2.0 and resizing text"
- View all messages in this Thread
> sorry i missed the point of your question.
> Doesnt hurt to include such an option, or at least explain to users
> how to change font sizes in a accessibilty link. But making it a
> priority seems a bit harsh.
> To subscribe or unsubscribe, visit http://www.webaim.org/discussion/
Not sure if it will be a priority in the final draft but as it is
discussed here it is a level 3 priority (nice to do) as opposed to level
1 (must do) or even level 2 (should do). Level 3 priorities
should be considered in the context of emerging technologies, target
other technologies, so that they enhance usability/accessibility, no
need to follow them as if they are the law. There instances in the
current guidelines where applying them no longer adds anything to
accessibility. One example using a printable non-link character between
adjacent links, placing links in lists is a better solution due to
improvements in assistive technologies.