E-mail List Archives
Re: WCAG 2.0 and resizing text
From: Chris Price
Date: Feb 22, 2005 3:57AM
- Next message: Tim Beadle: "Re: headings"
- Previous message: michael.brockington: "Re: headings"
- Next message in Thread: Michael Moore: "Re: WCAG 2.0 and resizing text"
- Previous message in Thread: KNOCK Alistair: "Re: WCAG 2.0 and resizing text"
- View all messages in this Thread
On 22/2/05 10:19 am, "aknock" wrote:
> being able to set
> session-only settings I see as being a fairly useless toy which does
> nothing but replicate standard browser behaviour in a non-standard way
> (different icons on each website etc.)
That's the point I was trying to make.
The end user is best served by encouraging them to make best use of their
browser instead of dumbing it down and reducing it to a mere place holder.
Its down to standards, the right tools for the job, intelligent designers
and switched on users.