E-mail List Archives
From: Johnson, Mike
Date: Mar 31, 2005 10:12AM
- Next message: RC: "Re: Multimedia"
- Previous message: Austin, Darrel: "Re: Multimedia"
- Next message in Thread: RC: "Re: Multimedia"
- Previous message in Thread: Austin, Darrel: "Re: Multimedia"
- View all messages in this Thread
We've had very positive responses to our use of Flash video on our website:
and in our online courses: http://www.justice.eku.edu/odems/sample1.asp
I'm in the process of working out the captioning for FLV now.
From: darrel.austin [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:43 AM
To: WebAIM Discussion List
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Multimedia
> For audio, do they use wma files, or do they use mp3?
In terms of device accessibility, the more generic and non-proprietary the
format, the better. So, in that sense, MP3 and MPG would be the better bets.
We may start using video on our site, and I'm leaning towards using Flash
Video simply due to the consistency of flash across platforms.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, visit http://www.webaim.org/discussion/