E-mail List Archives
Re: ASP.NET stress testing
From: Paul Cowan
Date: May 24, 2005 5:25AM
- Next message: Stephanie Sullivan: "Re: flash satay firefox bug"
- Previous message: Tim Beadle: "Re: ASP.NET stress testing"
- Next message in Thread: Tim Beadle: "Re: ASP.NET stress testing"
- Previous message in Thread: Tim Beadle: "Re: ASP.NET stress testing"
- View all messages in this Thread
I don't think that will do IIS or ASP.NET for that matter.
>From: Tim Beadle < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
>Reply-To: <EMAIL REMOVED> ,WebAIM Discussion List
>< <EMAIL REMOVED> >
>To: WebAIM Discussion List < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
>Subject: Re: [WebAIM] ASP.NET stress testing
>Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:31:16 +0100
>On 5/24/05, Paul Cowan < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> > What tools are people using to stress test their site?
> > How can I simulate say 20000 users hitting my homepage?
> > How have people approached this??
>One of my colleagues is having a play with JMeter:
>It looks like it's what you're after, and free.
>To manage your subscription, visit http://list.webaim.org/
>Address list messages to <EMAIL REMOVED>