E-mail List Archives
W3C HTML/XHTML References
From: James Pickering
Date: Jun 30, 2005 3:23AM
- Next message: Thomas Jedenfelt: "Re: W3C HTML/XHTML References"
- Previous message: Terence de Giere: "ISO-HTML"
- Next message in Thread: Thomas Jedenfelt: "Re: W3C HTML/XHTML References"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
This reference has probably been posted here before, but IMO The W3C HTML and XHTML Frequently Answered Questions Page http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2004/xhtml-faq offers especially good information relating to the production (and importance) of valid Markup, the functionality of older and newer user agents (particularly graphical Browsers), backward compatability and the principles of correctly serving XHTML (Media type designations).
http://www.w3.org/People/mimasa/test/xhtml/media-types/results provides a very illuminating examination of XHTML processing by XML compatible Browsers (just about all current graphical Browsers).
Pickering Pages: http://www.jp29.org/