E-mail List Archives
From: Marc Tierney
Date: Jun 30, 2005 8:12AM
- Next message: Christian Heilmann: "Re: Bi-lingual alt-text"
- Previous message: Thomas Jedenfelt: "Re: W3C HTML/XHTML References"
- Next message in Thread: Christian Heilmann: "Re: Bi-lingual alt-text"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
HI Just a query.
I'm involved in producing a bi-lingual website for a community group, in
English and Welsh.
When it comes to the Welsh part of the site, in which language should I
put write the alt text for pictures.
Obviously to keep it PC I should put them in Welsh in line with the rest
of the language on that page, however what is the point if a screen
reader can only work in English?
Has anyone got any experience of producing bi lingual websites with alt
Let me know!
ICT Development Support Officer
Pembrokeshire Association of Voluntary Services