E-mail List Archives
JAWS and FlashPaper
From: COHEN, ED
Date: Oct 25, 2005 8:00AM
- Next message: Joshue O Connor: "Re: JAWS and FlashPaper"
- Previous message: Sarah de Vries: "Re: E-commerce packages?"
- Next message in Thread: Joshue O Connor: "Re: JAWS and FlashPaper"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
My agency will soon begin to use Contribute for remote content
management. At the same time we are testing FlashPaper as a possible
substitute for PDF's which are used sparingly.
While the original Word document was not formatted using Styles, a PDF
version of the document was successfully read by JAWS. The FlashPaper
version however, is not read at all by my 4.5 version of JAWS.
Does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts? Here is the FlashPaper
Vigo County Redesignation plan
Thank you very much
Web Accessibility Manager
Indiana Department of Environmental Management