E-mail List Archives
RE: access key
From: John Foliot - WATS.ca
Date: Dec 31, 2005 9:00AM
- Next message: Konstantine: "Re: access key"
- Previous message: Tim Beadle: "Re: access key"
- Next message in Thread: Konstantine: "Re: access key"
- Previous message in Thread: Tim Beadle: "Re: access key"
- View all messages in this Thread
Tim Beadle wrote:
> I think John's subtle advice was "don't use accesskeys", as the
> implementation in browsers is seriously flawed.
Or not so subtle! <smile> Konstantine, I strongly urge you to not use
accesskeys. If you absolutely feel you need to provide this type of
functionality, I suggest you check out Gez Lemon's slick solution here:
User-Defined Access Keys (PHP Version):
User-Defined Access Keys (ASP Version):
Happy New Year All!
John Foliot <EMAIL REMOVED>
Web Accessibility Specialist / Co-founder of WATS.ca
Web Accessibility Testing and Services