E-mail List Archives
public service of this forum
Date: Jan 21, 2002 3:13PM
- Next message: Paul Bohman: "RE: Access keys, ie6"
- Previous message: Philip Pawley: "RE: Access keys, ie6"
- Next message in Thread: Jim Thatcher: "RE: public service of this forum"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Nuts and bolts how-to for accessibility issues, questions answered, this forum is a great public service and I commend the founders for it.
To the gentleman who thought a weeklong course for $1500 was a steal: I'm sure it is for companies, etc., but not for people on low-income. This forum and the other resources on the web are it for me for now. I'm sure if I browse the archives and continue reading, I will find what I need to know to correct my website to level triple-A accessibility compliance.
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,