E-mail List Archives
RE: WebAIM.org Crash?
From: John E. Brandt
Date: Feb 24, 2006 11:10AM
- Next message: Jared Smith: "Re: WebAIM.org Crash?"
- Previous message: John Foliot - WATS.ca: "RE: WebAIM.org Crash?"
- Next message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: WebAIM.org Crash?"
- Previous message in Thread: John Foliot - WATS.ca: "RE: WebAIM.org Crash?"
- View all messages in this Thread
They have miraculously reappeared....
"Ay Captain, there be gremlins.... "
John E. Brandt
Augusta, ME USA
From: <EMAIL REMOVED>
[mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of John Foliot -
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 12:52 PM
To: 'WebAIM Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [WebAIM] WebAIM.org Crash?
John E. Brandt wrote:
> Is it me, or are others experiencing the disappearance of the
> WebAIM.org website? Chances are this e-mail to the list will be
> bounced back as well, I suspect. This is the second time WebAIM has
> disappeared from view in the past week.
Nope, didn't bounce
John Foliot <EMAIL REMOVED>
Web Accessibility Specialist
WATS.ca - Web Accessibility Testing and Services
messages to <EMAIL REMOVED>