E-mail List Archives
Re: Accessible CMS
From: Penny Roberts
Date: Apr 28, 2006 3:00AM
- Next message: Greg Kraus: "Re: Powerpoints"
- Previous message: Penny Roberts: "Re: Powerpoints"
- Next message in Thread: chris: "RE: Accessible CMS"
- Previous message in Thread: John E. Brandt: "RE: Accessible CMS"
- View all messages in this Thread
John E. Brandt wrote:
> This was my question a few months ago. The general consensus of the group
> here - I think - was "no" and that's because even the best CMS can be made
> to render inaccessible web pages.
Too true. We're using a CMS that is SENDA compliant; but no-one seems
to realise that the staff using it can (and are!) creating inaccessible