E-mail List Archives
Re: multiple file formats
From: Austin, Darrel
Date: Dec 27, 2006 2:10PM
- Next message: Egan, Bim: "Re: multiple file formats"
- Previous message: Cheryl Amato: "Re: multiple file formats"
- Next message in Thread: Egan, Bim: "Re: multiple file formats"
- Previous message in Thread: Cheryl Amato: "Re: multiple file formats"
- View all messages in this Thread
Here's what we've done:
I'm sure this isn't as accessible as it could be (so, suggestions
We are using a data table with headers. The download links are the
actual file names. So, for form 'div102' the alt attribute for the word
file is the filename of 'div102.doc' and the pdf is 'div102.pdf'.