E-mail List Archives
Thread: Remediation/accessibility jobs
Number of posts in this thread: 1 (In chronological order)
I have some clients looking for people to do remediation work and they've
asked us to put out this message. My firm is not a recruiter or employer:
we're just trying to make the connection and will be the first-level review
of qualified candidates. If we think you have valuable skills for our
clients, we'll pass along your information to them and the rest is in your
Looking for people with these skills:
* Accessible documents-Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, InDesign, forms.
* Software skills-MS office, Adobe InDesign, Acrobat Pro, CommonLook,
* Standards-WCAG, PDF/UA, HHS, Sec. 508 regulation
Positions are full and part-time. Some can be remote/telecommute. We do not
control the pay scale or benefits packages, but pay rates are within the
In particular, one government client is looking for a specific position for
a forms developer:
* Full-time on-site in Atlanta (no telecommuting or off-site work)
* Steller client.
* Start as independent contractor that could convert to a full-time
salaried position with benefits.
* Must have experience with accessible forms and PDFs.
* Certifications, "trusted tester," etc. a plus.
Send the following to = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = <mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > :
* Cover letter that details your specific experience with accessible
* Tell us what makes you stand out in the accessibility field
* 3 PDF samples with an overview of the original condition of the PDF
and what tools and processes you took to bring it into compliance
* Are you interested in full- or part-time work
No calls! (Can't view a PDF over the phone.not yet <grin>)
- - -
Bevi Chagnon, founder/CEO | = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = <mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
- - -
PubCom: Technologists for Accessible Design + Publishing
consulting . training . development . design . sec. 508 services
Upcoming classes at www.PubCom.com/ <http://www.pubcom.com/classes> classes
- - -
<https://mailchi.mp/dfadd677496c/heqcq8lsqb-2960773> Latest blog-newsletter
- Accessibility Tips at www.PubCom.com/blog <http://www.pubcom.com/blog>