E-mail List Archives
Re: Certified Accessible Webmaster
From: Mystie Rail
Date: Sep 15, 2007 12:20AM
- Next message: Phil Teare: "Re: Gmail and accessibility"
- Previous message: Travis Roth: "Re: Gmail and accessibility"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I was wondering if you or anyone knew of a way to become a certified
accessible webmaster or if this even exists? Are there any highly
recommended trainings or conferences specifically on accessible media that
have certifications available?
ATLA Marketing & Media Specialist
(907) 563-2599 xt. 203
> From: < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
> Reply-To: < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
> Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:00:06 -0600
> To: < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
> Subject: WebAIM-Forum Digest, Vol 30, Issue 10
> Re: Contents of WebAIM-Forum digest