E-mail List Archives
Re: Flash and accessibility
From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis
Date: Dec 20, 2008 11:20AM
- Next message: Jared Smith: "Re: Screen reader survey"
- Previous message: Dean Hamack: "Re: Flash and accessibility"
- Next message in Thread: Peter Weil: "Re: Flash and accessibility"
- Previous message in Thread: Dean Hamack: "Re: Flash and accessibility"
- View all messages in this Thread
On 20/12/08 18:13, Dean Hamack wrote:
> I was just trying to figure out whether I should also use that
> content for the folks using screenreaders, or just let them navigate the
> Flash site. I think I'll go with the former.
I'd suggest using the Flash accessibility feature set and giving
end-users the choice.