E-mail List Archives
Re: Web accessibility Reseach
From: marie-jose zammit
Date: Apr 24, 2009 12:15AM
- Next message: Peter Krantz: "Re: Web accessibility Reseach"
- Previous message: David Ashleydale: "Accessible Date Selector"
- Next message in Thread: Peter Krantz: "Re: Web accessibility Reseach"
- Previous message in Thread: Randi: "Re: Web accessibility research"
- View all messages in this Thread
I am a university student studying for a BSc
(Hons) Mathematics and Informatics at the University of Malta. I am
currently involved in a study, as part of my dissertation, to explore
the challenges that exist in Web accessibility for people with
dissabilities and to investigate the best system that would suit their
needs. This has made it necessary to conduct a survey.
I am aware that you are an active person, but you will find that it will only
take a short time to answer the questions. Your response will be treated
in the strictest confidence and your anonymity is guaranteed. The results
of this survey will be used solely in connection to my study.
Your answers are very important to the accuracy of my study. The
information will be used to help me assess your needs and preferences for
accessing the Web and for me to develop better, more useful solutions to address
those needs. I would, therefore, be very grateful if you would fill in the
questionnaire as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time and assistance.