E-mail List Archives
Re: Accessible CAPTCHA
From: Rahul Gonsalves
Date: Jul 2, 2009 9:10PM
- Next message: David Ashleydale: "Flash Accessibility"
- Previous message: Geof Collis: "Re: Accessible CAPTCHA"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Geof Collis: "Re: Accessible CAPTCHA"
- View all messages in this Thread
On 02-Jul-09, at 11:08 PM, Moore,Michael wrote:
> Not to be a stick in the mud, but how exactly would this work for
> someone who was deaf/blind. I continue to maintain that there is no
> such thing as an accessible CAPTCHA.
Some people have mooted the idea of using questions/answers instead of
One such implementation:
For those times when a CAPTCHA /is/ inaccessible, solona.net seems to
have a solution:
And, last click - A Proposal for an Accessible CAPTCHA: