E-mail List Archives
Re: Safeway.com issues
From: Karl Groves
Date: Jul 31, 2009 11:15AM
- Next message: Randi Oomens: "Re: Safeway.com issues"
- Previous message: Randi: "Re: ARIA at www.vons.com ?"
- Next message in Thread: Randi Oomens: "Re: Safeway.com issues"
- Previous message in Thread: Randi Oomens: "Safeway.com issues"
- View all messages in this Thread
"Grocery Delivery Link" is the second thing read by JAWS 9.0 on MS Windows
Vista with IE7 on safeway.com
> -----Original Message-----
> From: <EMAIL REMOVED> [mailto:webaim-forum-
> <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Randi Oomens
> Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 12:41 PM
> To: WebAIM Discussion List
> Subject: [WebAIM] Safeway.com issues
> Hi all,
> I was hoping to do grocery deliver with Safeway, but I can't access
> the register page. I remember some months ago someone mentioning a
> store here, was it Safeway? I need to know if this is just an Apple
> issue. Can someone with Jaws check out safeway.com and try to click
> the delivery link right at the top?
> I'm so disappointed. Grocery deliver would be great for me. I don't
> want to pictch a fit until I know if its all screenreaders.