E-mail List Archives
Re: Dragon NaturallySpeaking
Date: Sep 16, 2009 6:35PM
- Next message: Caleb Tang: "Re: Dragon NaturallySpeaking"
- Previous message: Keith Parks: "Re: Standards question"
- Next message in Thread: Caleb Tang: "Re: Dragon NaturallySpeaking"
- Previous message in Thread: Steve Green: "Re: Dragon NaturallySpeaking"
- View all messages in this Thread
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009, Seth Kane wrote:
> Does anyone use Dragon NaturallySpeaking during testing or do you primarily stick to Screen Readers only?
I use Dragon when testing. I also use it when coding, sending
email, or watching YouTube videos. *waves disabled developer
hand at you*
And I beg everyone to test with Dragon -- it has different issues
from screen readers, and plenty of screen reader compliant pages
are unnavigable with Dragon. Fewer these days, but it still