E-mail List Archives
Re: WCAG and various Laws
From: Geof Collis
Date: Mar 30, 2010 10:54AM
- Next message: Geof Collis: "Re: WCAG and various Laws"
- Previous message: Geof Collis: "Re: WCAG and various Laws"
- Next message in Thread: Geof Collis: "Re: WCAG and various Laws"
- Previous message in Thread: Geof Collis: "Re: WCAG and various Laws"
- View all messages in this Thread
I found the article and it should have rung a bell with you although
I did get the Country wrong. :O)
At 11:40 AM 3/30/2010, you wrote:
>At 16:39 30/03/2010, Simius Puer wrote:
> >Hi Geof
> > >From experience you are right on the mark with WCAG 2.0 being the 'norm'
> >(with WCAG 1.0 AA preceding that) for the more technically advanced
> >countries to hang their legislation off of.
> >Have you checked out http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/ ? This has great
> >background on specific country legislation and the issuing body.
>It looks outdated. For example, it still says that France has no
>legislation on web accessibility.
>(The bottom of the page says it has not been updated since 2006.)
>K.U.Leuven - Dept. of Electrical Engineering - SCD
>Research Group on Document Architectures
>Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442
>tel: +32 16 32 85 51
>"Better products and services through end-user empowerment"
>Please don't invite me to LinkedIn, Facebook, Quechup or other